Ex-porn star turned sports commentator, Mia Khalifa just got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Chef Robert Sandberg who proposed to her in a very special way in Chicago.
Robert Sandberg hid the ring in a bowl of dried ingredients and Mia almost ate the ring with the ‘new serving’ but thankfully Sandberg was on ground to warn her, and he proposed to her on the spot. She said YES.
Sharing the news on his Instagram page, Sandberg wrote; We went to Chicago this weekend and had a wonderful dinner at Smyth. I proposed to @miakhalifa and she said YES!
The ring was hidden in a bowl of dried ingredients and came out as a “new serving”. Mia was to curious and to eager to taste so she started to eat the inedible ingredients.
I told her not do it and then I put the ring on the finger. I love you so much
Nigeria's chef, Chioma Avril Rowland popularly known as Chef Chioma who is the girlfriend to Africa's prominent and arguably biggest musician Davido has allegedly sent some Nigerians to hell fire. The Chef who hanged out with female DJ/Singer Cuppy who is the daughter of Nigeria's business mogul Femi Otedola went to her Instagram page to say that most Nigerians won't make it up to heaven for reasons best known to her. She wrote: See Full Post At: http://donmikesblog.com/davidos-girlfirend-chioma-quietly-sends-nigerians-to-hellfire/
Comments